Date: October 11th, 2022
- Co-creation activities with local stakeholders to enforce the role of communities as active players in implementing new technologies.
- Development of technology tools around the dynamics of existing communities from our Campus site.
- Integration of the system architecture along with legacy existing assets (installations and devices).
- Development of software solutions for device integration and energy management with the purpose of: shifting building loads using demand side management; optimal scheduling of thermal and electrical storage; storing excess generation in thermal network.
- Showcasing software toolboxes for Energy Planning Application and Multi Vector Simulation.
By participating in this workshop, you will get a thorough understanding of what the E-LAND toolbox has to offer, and how it may impact your energy community or business. Or maybe you will be inspired by the experience of ICSTM-UVT to find the solution that makes sense to you. Either way, this is an opportunity to learn from our efforts, in becoming more energy efficient by managing energy consumption and production. Capacity is limited to 135 seats for physical participation. Secure your participation by filling out the form above before October 7th.